SEO Jacksonville offers search engine optimization services to Jacksonville businesses. SEO is an acronym for search engine optimization, and is the process or techniques used to make a web page or website rank high in the search engines.
SEO-Jacksonville is one man, Jim Summer. I am employed by a large software company based in California, I live in Jacksonville, Florida (5 minutes from Jacksonville Beach!). I do web design and search engine optimization from my home, after hours, because I enjoy it. The search engine optimization techniques and SEO strategies I employ are ethical, effective, and built to withstand Google algorithm changes.
I enjoy the competition of SEO, and have consistently good results... but don't just take my word for it... Why? Because SEO's are notorious for being snake-oil salesmen.
* see actual Google results for various websites further down the page.
You can contact me at email@example.com, I will be glad to answer any questions you may have about SEO, or deploying a website for your business. I will say this, planning and research are the two primary keys to a successful SEO campaign.
If you need a new website, a redesign, or would like a search engine optimization consultant to look over your current site, you can also visit my other website... TenTonWeb.com Jacksonville Web Design for more information. TenTonWeb.com deliberately incorporates search engine optimization into web design, websites built for high search engine visibility, designed to drive traffic via on-page SEO techniques. I operate both SEO-Jacksonville and Jacksonville Web Design TenTonWeb.com.
I help local companies needing search engine optimization in Jacksonville. Where you rank locally in the search engines can have a great effect on your business, particularly small businesses. I am not going to claim to dominate a search for a national or global term, I am confident that I could compete (I do this in my day job, and love it), but it would cost you accordingly. Also, I am not really looking for any large search engine optimization projects, although I will entertain prospects. Search engine optimization is not trivial. I do claim that I can provide successful search engine optimization for competing locally, at a price that you can afford.
For example, First Coast Apartments http://www.firstcoastapartments.com/ contacted me in 2005 for help with his website, it was ranking in the 130's for "Jacksonville Apartments". I explained the process, and what HE needed to do to help make it successful and to keep the cost low. For starters, I suggested that I redo the home page to make it more code efficient (which he implemented), and provide a redone "shell" for his interior pages that he could plug his content into (which he never implemented). I did this without changing the way his site looks, and I might add, cut his page weight by 2/3 and lowered the load time of his site. He is currently at #7 in Google, and in my opinion, if he were to implement the interior pages I made for him, would probably move up to at least a #5 spot if not higher. Part of keeping the cost down and having success, is trusting me (or any SEO) enough to do what they ask you to do. First Coast Apartments has had a 1st page ranking in Google since about 3 months after I redid just his home page... from 130's to #7 in Google. That's 1st page for the past 4 years straight... no maintenance, no monthly fee for SEO, for the term "Jacksonville Apartments".
Like First Coast Apartments, for most local businesses in Jacksonville, search engine optimization will not require a long drawn out process or (gee whiz) a monthly fee. I have actually lost search engine optimization business because I do not have a monthly fee. My experience has been, make changes... and let the dust settle. You don't keep tuning up a car without driving it, the same holds true for search engine optimization. You may have the perfect combination of on page factors to get you a #1 ranking, but if you keep messing with it you may never see the results. Be patient.
As of August 2010, Google owns 84% of the search engine market share... all other search engines combined account for the remaining 16%. The best testimonial I can show you is the actual search engine results for live websites... here are a few recent sites, the URL, targeted key phrase, and a link to their Google results page.
Remember, it's the results that matter. Where is YOUR website listed?
Please contact me, Jim Summer, at firstname.lastname@example.org, with your website URL, competitor URL's, and some keywords and phrases you think you want to be found under in Google. I will review your site, your competition, and we can go from there. You can also follow me at Twitter at the link below.
ps - although this is mostly about Google, I would like to point out that at Yahoo! and Bing, a search for "Jacksonville SEO" will show you I have 4 of the 10 results on the first page. Check it in Bing.
~ Jim Summer